Load Up Games
Based in North America
January 1, 2014
Press / Business contact:
Brick Breaker Premium 2
Brick Breaker Premium 3
Retro Racers 2
Candy Blast Blitz
Brick Breaker Premium
Cheeky Chickens 2
Ants Vs Aliens
Super Arcade Boy In Defender Of Planet Earth
Load Up Games is developing fun and exciting cross-platform games so that they can be played anywhere on any device. The platforms include Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U, Apple’s tvOS, Android TV, HTML5 Web Games, Apple’s iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Steam, Universal Windows Platform, Windows PC, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Anson Bond, an Indie Game Developer, has been developing video games since he was 5 years old in the 1980's. He programmed in BASIC using a Radioshack Color Computer 2. He ran his own BBS at age 14 before the internet was mainstream.Present
He is currently developing video games for Load Up Games.
Super Arcade Boy's Debut! YouTube
First Game Released YouTube
There are far more images available for Load Up Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2nd Place in a large arcade competition during their grand opening based off of the movie "The Wizard"." - September 1990
- "You know when to say Yes, you know when to say No, everybody goes home in a limousine."
- Paul Newman, The Color of Money
- "I want to go to Vegaaaaas."
- Balki Bartokomous, Perfect Strangers
- "I look at a hundred deals a day. I choose one."
- Gordon Gekko, Wall Street
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Indie Game Developer